It is possible that, as a marketer, you’ve heard about HubSpot before. Today, we’re just going to brush up on that knowledge and dive deeper into what the HubSpot is, and how it can help your business.
Table of Contents
We use HubSpot as our inbound marketing software. Not just that, we also help our clients use HubSpot and frequently recommend it to those who don’t. We’re a HubSpot partner, so that shows how much we love it!
That being said, we’re here to help our clients and serve their marketing needs above anything else. We don’t think everybody needs HubSpot, and we certainly do not force our clients to adopt it.
We only recommend HubSpot if you get more value for your buck than the software you’re using or any other one. It also depends on an evaluation of your company’s needs and your current growth phase. Of course, we’re always up to talk about this, so why don’t you approach us with a query and we’ll get back to you asap.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is the all-in-one platform that includes marketing, sales, and customer service software. It helps you seamlessly implement your inbound marketing strategy, by offering you a full stack of software, that includes a Marketing Hub, a Sales Hub, a Service Hub, and a new CMS Hub, all centered around CRM.
This allows for a smoother hand-off between teams, and a more delightful experience for your customers. HubSpot helps you grow your business by better serving your customers.
Who is HubSpot for?
All activities are powered by the same database, so everyone in your organization — Marketing, Sales, Services & IT — is working off the same system of record. This allows for a smoother handoff between teams, and a more delightful experience for your customers. As it is an all-in-one software, HubSpot is useful to all of the following individuals in an organisation.
Why Should B2B Companies Choose HubSpot?
Of all businesses out there, it’s the B2B sector that would most benefit from HubSpot. Apart from the fact that B2B business are focused on lead generation and conversion, HubSpot offers the following benefits:
HubSpot provides clear, detailed analyses of not just your website performance, but how each of your marketing channels is doing. It helps you track a prospect’s journey from their first visit to when they convert into a customer, as well as every touch-point along the way.
- Measure both the quantity and quality of traffic you’re getting to your website as a whole, or on a page-by-page basis.
- Track the complete customer lifecycle, from anonymous visitor to loyal customer.
- See detailed reports for every one of your marketing assets, from landing pages to emails, blog posts, social media accounts, calls-to-action, and more.
- Create more of the content your ideal prospects crave, and then make it impossible for them to miss it.
- Use landing pages and attractive CTAs to get more of your website visitors to opt into email lists, webinars, free trials, demos, videos, and so on.
- Increase sales by giving each lead the personal attention they need at scale. Use live chat and chatbots to engage with website visitors in real-time and automatically connect conversations to the right people on your team.
- Turn customers into excited advocates and promoters by continuing to deliver value post-purchase with the help of social monitoring tools.
HubSpot is equipped with a stellar marketing automation tool that goes beyond simple email automation. This helps B2B businesses free up time that would otherwise be spent on repetitive tasks.
- Automated email campaigns so you can move prospects further down the funnel and generate more qualified leads.
- Creation of sophisticated and targeted workflows without the headache, giving every contact in your database the attention they deserve.
- Use of workflows to set up web-hooks, score leads, rotate leads to sales, and easily manage data in bulk by updating properties, copying values, and so on.
What Tools Does HubSpot Offer?
Whether you want to increase leads, accelerate sales, simplify your processes, or build a powerful website, HubSpot has a solution to help you grow better.
HubSpot provides you with a single integrated space where you can grow traffic, convert leads, and track your entire sales funnel.
- Drag and drop functions for landing pages and email templates. Quickly publish blog posts and get found online. You’ll also be ready with responsive content for visitors from any device.
- Get real-time SEO suggestions, and create a content strategy that adapts to the way modern search works. Drive more traffic to key pages through social media promotion and online advertising. Design attractive calls-to-action, and personalize messaging based on location, traffic source, device, persona and so on.
- Launch professional-looking landing pages in seconds without relying on a web developer, attach a form with a single click, and run A/B tests to increase conversions over time. Engage with interested website visitors in real-time with live chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
HubSpot offers a limited number of CRM, marketing, sales and service tools for free. However, advanced features need to be paid for. Read more about HubSpot’s pricing here.
HubSpot seamlessly offers a range of marketing automation tools to fit the needs of any business. The HubSpot Growth Platform is built to complement the inbound approach to doing business. It is one of the best-designed marketing automation tools, backed by the highest number of customers as opposed to other softwares. So yes, it is great.
Frankly, it’s expensive because it works. We’re frequent users of HubSpot, and not only is there nothing better, but it is also a one-stop-shop for marketing automation. No need to have 50 different subscriptions and softwares to do 50 different activities.
Yes! HubSpot prevents attacks with sophisticated monitoring and protections including a high-grade web application firewall and tightly controlled network-level firewalling. In addition, HubSpot’s Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) prevention defenses protect your site and access to your products from attacks.
How to Get Started with HubSpot?
You can get started with HubSpot CRM with just a few steps. These include:
- Set up your HubSpot account
- Install HubSpot Sales and connect your inbox
- Get started with your CRM
- Get started with your free Marketing tools
- Get started with your free Sales tools
These are the basic steps to follow. They’ve been explained in detail here.
If you’re considering making the move to HubSpot, get in touch with us. We can assist with migration, setup, and training for your entire team. Chat to us today! Or just let us know, and we’ll get back to you!